• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

All Righty ... What's on the bench today?

All Righty ... What are you doing today ?

Busy making a silicone mold, i guess i have as fun as MP, looking at rubber drying......24 hours..... :)

Spoke with Ironmike earlier . Somewhere out West !

He said he was dis-Mayed about the snow where he is. :rotf

Cheers, Christian B)

:rotf .......oh wait, thats not funny :lol:
James

Bless his heart, just in time to shovel his Mom's drive... :rotf

No, not funny at all . . . :smack :rotf :rotf :rotf

Cheers, Christian B)

My wifes business has hired a new lady (That is 3 woman now). I decided I need to move my office out of the woman filled space (Did I mention there is 3 of them now? :facepalm ) - Right next to my bench as it happens to be the only open space :D

Need an instant dose of Effrican testosterone Dave...stat!

It's been everything baseball here lately...between Luke's practices and games...he's got another game in an hour. Then, my old man league starts tomorrow...woot!

My wife turned 40 yesterday...so I promised her I'd clean the house today for her party. It's been sunny and warm..I love it...but the flipping grass is growing fast now :(. Maybe someday I'll get some bench time in...

Gee, snow still falling.... amazing. Out here it was 96 degrees yesterday.

Today, going to my IPMS E-board meeting then to work. I just hope I can finish this job today; this lady is driving me nuts!

Jeeves, Happy Birthday to your wife. Way to go cleaning up for her. I hope you can get some more bench time soon.

Kicking back and celebrating my soon to be step-daughter's 17th birthday....

Just cleaned up and tightened the vital screw on my compressor. Once again I've managed to catch the oil leak before it hit the carpet! Marc is running some errands and will look for a plastic tub to sit the darned thing in. Other than that, I hope to post some progress on the 509 later today.

Yesterday, May 5, was the 70th Anniversary of THE BATTLE OF THE ATLANTIC. Had my Corvette down at the pond to do a final check on tthe electronics and to check for leaks in the anchor holes areas. Kind of fitting to be running that model on the pond then.

Four words....FREE COMIC BOOK DAY!!!!!!!!!! :yipee

That's exactly what my brother in law is doing today. He has a massive Marvel collection. Something like 30,000 comics.
So you are not the biggest NERD of the family :geek :rotf :rotf

Nope but I'm pretty dang close :geek

Spending part of my day filling out all my online forms to start back to work from the winter layoff. Woohoo I sense a influx of money into the hobby fund. :yipee

Back