• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

All Righty ... What's on the bench today?

All Righty ... What are you doing today ?

I second that Paul: Happy Birthday! May it be filled with family, fun and styrene.

I am as sick as a dog since Friday. :bang head with a head cold that is totaly stuffed full

Trying to get my day wrapped up so I can head out. Going to the firing range for the very first time this evening w/ several of my co-workers. Got a coupon for free caliber rental & range pass since I'm new to the range. Going to take a look at some 9mm hand guns. Particularly interested in the Glock & Sig Sauer 9mm's.

Bummer. Only thing I didnt like about the Glock I fired was the double detent safety. I guess I'm old fashioned and prefer a latch. Other than that it was a very nice piece of kit.
James

Yea, I've heard that the Glock's have a very specific feel to it b/c of that trigger safety. Its part of the reason why Im planning on trying several different guns. I'll probably fire off 6 or 8 rounds from each one, and then get the next available 9mm, just so I can try several different styles.

Probably go back later on and do the same thing w/ .40 & .45 just to try the different recoils & such.

I think the biggest recoil in a hand gun that I fired was the Desert Eagle. 1 round and that was enough.
James

THE_message.jpg

:D

Interestingly enough, the range has the Desert Eagle in their list of available rental weapons, haha. But at about 2 bucks a round, I think I'll pass, haha.

I think the biggest recoil in a hand gun that I fired was the Desert Eagle. 1 round and that was enough.
James

Hahaha! I've never seen that one before, that's pretty good

Yea, I plan on going w/ the Glock & the Sig Sauer definitely. They've also got Smith & Wesson, Beretta, Remington and Ruger that I plan on giving a try, but the Glock & Sig Sauer are the 2 I'm most interested in this time around. Im going w/ 9mm this time, and then in a few weeks, when I've got the money to go again, I'll give the .40 or .45 a try.

Try a Sig if you get a chance.

Dang, did someone fart?? :stinker

Mighty quiet around here today.

I'm back in the big ATL again. going home late tomorrow. Next week should be caught up on a good bit of stuff and get back on the bench.

Heading out to another Hobby Day for more model building. It would be nice to finish a few of these models.

Dang, did someone fart?? :stinker

Mighty quiet around here today.

I'm back in the big ATL again. going home late tomorrow. Next week should be caught up on a good bit of stuff and get back on the bench.

Yep,Just did. :stinker :stinker

3 more hours to go...wish this paint dried with orange peal, least it would be something to look at.

Watching it SNOW
Can you believe that? Never has snowed this late in the year around here before.
Over a inch at least so far. :gogo

Tony lee

Just enjoying the 75 degree sunshine today :D That and trying to figure out why an ebay purchase going to Oregon from California would end up in New Jersey :vmad Oh and working on the Avenger.

Quiet here today.

Tumbleweed.gif

Everyone get out of the sun and into your workbenchs :D

Back