• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

65 Chevy Stepside * *D O N E* *

65 Chevy Stepside

Thanks guys.
This one had the bench (and my attention) all to itself this afternoon. It's 95% done and looks fine. Won't post any photos until tomorrow when it's 100% done. Thanks for all the positive comments along the way, always appreciated and never taken for granted.

Stay tuned.

Ian.

...and we're done :yipee

hb5fe1eb.jpg

hb565157.jpg

h2144054.jpg

h2d4ea55.jpg

h3259fca.jpg

haedeb62.jpg

h56dcd85.jpg

hbd4c145.jpg

ha9824b3.jpg

h5767373.jpg

h3a74412.jpg

Other than the bonnet/hood not matching the contours of the main body - apparently a common fault in all the versions of this kit - this is an outstanding wee kit that falls together without much input from the builder, great way to relax or as a cure for AMS.

Very happy with the way it turned-out and yes I could have banged-it-up a whole lot more, but let's face-it; it's a shop truck from Michigan not a WWI battlefield !. As ever all comments, criticism and questions are welcome. Thanks for sticking with me on this one.

AFN

Ian.

Thanks all, really enjoyed this one and four more nearly at the end of the production line.

Ian.

Back