• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

1/700 Aircraft. I'm stuck in "Teeny" Gear! Zorn!

None have markings yet... how are you going to do these?

hac1f7d7.jpg

hb4dfef6.jpg

h01aa512_2015-05-18.jpg

xm191-northweald-9405.jpg

Regards,

I'm diggin' the sharkmouthed Victor. I wunda if the 1/700 B-26 sharkmouth would work. Hmmm...............
My P-40's have sharkmouths, in 1/700. :good:

OK, Put some pre-shade on CSS Arkansas, and found some suitable brass screen for the casemate & deck ventilators.
IMG_3374.JPG

Floquil Old Silver, thinned way down for the Badgers.
IMG_3375.JPG

Mr. Badger could use some thinning of intake and jet exhausts. When playing with 3D printed airplanes, one must ask oneself; "Is it a contest Model? OR! Is is it something for scale Tomcats to chase & Thump? One must decide how far a Man is willing to go. You all know me, so I'll be in there with a bitty sanding stick, dinking with it, BEYOND what would have been fine.
IMG_3377.JPG
:bang head

.very impressive Rhino I have some 1/540 scale phantoms that I have to paint for a project that I started a long time ago ....... Does this store do bigger AC ..... ???......My two F-4's cost $15.... Bucks ...... :eek:ldguy

I visited SoxFox2 store and have bookmarked it for future reference thank you very much Rhino for sharing ....... :eek:ldguy

They are calling them F-4E's, USAF Birds. Sorry I couldn't be more help. Are the Starfighter Decals F-4's nice?
Does this link Help?
http://www.shapeways.com/product/WRHMQ8X2B/1-542-f-4e-phantom-ii-x12?li=shop-results&optionId=42144545

Saul,
I'm working on "MiG Eater", in 1/700 scale, Just for YOU! Lookie!
IMG_3383.JPG

IMG_3385.JPG

IMG_3386.JPG

The SeaMaster's got more sanding, drilled jet exhausts, and a coat of shiny new Tamiya Blue!
IMG_3384.JPG

If you buy 3D printed stuff, your sanding sticks, flex-I-File, and micro drill bits will come in handy.
:bang head :gogo I just couldn't leave them alone. Nobody will see 'em but you guys, so go ahaed and laugh at me now!! :pilot

Alas, If only I had done the Victor, in Barley & sky blue, as a K-2 Airplane! I've got a shark mouth that would work.

Saul,
IMG_3383.JPG

IMG_3385.JPG

IMG_3386.JPG

The SeaMaster's got more sanding, drilled jet exhausts, and a coat of shiny new Tamiya Blue!
IMG_3384.JPG

If you buy 3D printed stuff, your sanding sticks, flex-I-File, and micro drill bits will come in handy.
:bang head :gogo I just couldn't leave them alone. Nobody will see 'em but you guys, so go ahaed and laugh at me now!! :pilot

How in the world did you do that sharkmouth! :coolio

Saul,
IMG_3383.JPG

IMG_3385.JPG

IMG_3386.JPG

IMG_3384.JPG

Ok, if you insist!!
:rotf :rotf :rotf :rotf :rotf :rotf :rotf :rotf :rotf :rotf :rotf :rotf :rotf :rotf :rotf :rotf :rotf :rotf

They are calling them F-4E's, USAF Birds. Sorry I couldn't be more help. Are the Starfighter Decals F-4's nice?
Does this link Help?
http://www.shapeways.com/product/WRHMQ8X2B/1-542-f-4e-phantom-ii-x12?li=shop-results&optionId=42144545

Sorry Rhino ..... I missed your question ..... The starfighter decal are very good & tiny ....... Excellent decals for their size ...... :eek:ldguy

Back