• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

1/48 Hasegawa F-15C Aggressor

Thanks or the advice guys! I wasn't really sold on the dark post shading and that just cemented my opinion. So I tried again, this time with a little blue/duraluminum mix.

Top:
Post_10_1.jpg

Bottom:
Post_10_2.jpg

I think its better, and will blend in with a bit of a wash. Thoughts?

I like this better , but in my own mind you might need some pin washes to get it right.

Cheers, Christian B)

Well - I was cleaning out the model cave over the weekend and found this build sitting on the bottom shelf of the display case, masked and primered. It’s been there for 7 years apparently. :facepalm: This annoyed me because it’s ready for paint and really almost done! And I put a lot of work into a dog of a kit to make it nice. So I pulled it off the shelf, pulled off the masks to check it over. Cleaned up some seam lines and some areas that had been stuck with adhesive for too long and it’s going back to primer followed by paint.

Just a quick bump of the post to get you all psyched up for this build to resume! Pictures to follow this weekend!

mike

Thanks or the advice guys! I wasn't really sold on the dark post shading and that just cemented my opinion. So I tried again, this time with a little blue/duraluminum mix.

Top:
Post_10_1.jpg

Bottom:
Post_10_2.jpg

I think its better, and will blend in with a bit of a wash. Thoughts?

Wow the realism is just nuts on this - you have it looking incredible!

Back