• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

1/35 Tamiya Jagdtiger MiniArt building contruction

1/35 Tamiya Jagdtiger

Sweet!!! (y)

That roof plat is a awesome example of the two tone chipping technique.
:popcorn

1/35 Tamiya Jagdtiger

What an ass-end effort. I wanted the exhausts to look like rusted galvanized steel, figuring at this late stage of the war parts would be bolted on unpainted. So below is my method to achieve said goals. Questions, comments, jokes, gratuity is always welcomed!

Steps in order.

FNuXszv.jpg

2pjfUkS.jpg

h2njVln.jpg

c4XbDgU.jpg

E6TMZtq.jpg

WqDDT7A.jpg

FqV15Ij.jpg

nWLzwqC.jpg

n1489EB.jpg

and the finale!

ttZgZRB.jpg

UuHnq6H.jpg

1/35 Tamiya Jagdtiger

Thanks for this timely Post John! I'm planning on painting up an exhaust on one of my own projects today but wasn't sure how to approach it...now I do :good:
:v
...oh it looks Awesome BTW B)

1/35 Tamiya Jagdtiger

It's a shame to bury all that in rubble, but it will be worth it in the long run. (y)

1/35 Tamiya Jagdtiger

It's a shame to bury all that in rubble, but it will be worth it in the long run. (y)

Peer pressure has been effective, and now it will be abandoned in a village in Western Germany. But I do have another kewl addition to make it exciting.

1/35 Tamiya Jagdtiger

exquisite paint work !!

Ps
same goes for the airbrushing,weathering,etcetera. :salute

1/35 Tamiya Jagdtiger

Between Rob's building and your finishing skills, this one will kill at shows...any plans for Nationals or bringing it to CANAMCON John?

1/35 Tamiya Jagdtiger

Between Rob's building and your finishing skills, this one will kill at shows...any plans for Nationals or bringing it to CANAMCON John?

Don’t think joint projects are eligible.

And thanks Luiz!

Back