• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

1/32 Hasegawa P-40E Finished

Well all good things must come to an end.

This is the finished Hasegawa 1/32 P-40E.

Let me recap.

-Scratchbuilt interior minus seven kit parts, one resin engine, and one resin seat.
-Scratchbuilt tail wheel assembly.
-Scratchbuilt wing framing.
-Scratchbuilt .50 cals.
-After market decals.

All told way to long to finish. But I will take it.

DCs8yzw.jpg

bfC4Lxh.jpg

niGMepU.jpg

2SFOBhb.jpg

OtfJsPx.jpg

H0dbnFW.jpg

bdQ30qV.jpg

jHAVDbR.jpg

UvJcyto.jpg

Again the pictures are much too faded but this time I know why. There are some issues/omissions, glaring to me. The ones I did not fix are the ones that would require me to tear the build apart and start over.

Thank you for looking in.

All comments, critiques, and criticism are encouraged.

Joe

I like the look of your "Old Exterminator", even with a few of Her "Bones" showing!
Well done!
(y)
:dude
:salute

Overall looks pretty good Joe. Only thing that kind of stands out to me is that the open side of the fuselage looks like it is missing something. If you added the stringers to that side it would make a big difference and make it look less like something is missing.

It should be possible to just add the stringers to that side without too much trouble and would give it some depth on that side yet still show the interior.

I had thought about that but just wasn't sure. That side is however missing something, the hydraulic system. One of the things that glares to me when I look at the pictures.

Joe

I admire you for tackling such projects.

I really enjoy watching them come together.

Looks fantastic to me :notworthy :notworthy (y)

Back