• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

1/24 HAWKER TYPHOON Mk Ib

I go away for a couple of days and T goes all mega Wingy thingy on us. Looks like it will be a treat.

:popcorn :popcorn

Now that I have done some of the basic construction I want to try and add some details that are not in the kit. Here are some of the reference pictures that I am using to get a handle on some of them.

0818953.jpg

8502559281_b57b04f9e6_z.jpg

EngineRight-1000_zps4cd21a37.jpg

post-804-1264540485.jpg

B)

Whoa, when did they start putting frames in kits?

I have no doubt we are in for a treat here.

As a testment to your skills Terry, when I was scrolling down and hit the cockpit refs, for a second I thought it was the kit.

Whoa, when did they start putting frames in kits?

I have no doubt we are in for a treat here.

As a testment to your skills Terry, when I was scrolling down and hit the cockpit refs, for a second I thought it was the kit.

Thanks! Not there yet, but I hope to add some of those details.

:)

Looking very good T ... I've been looking at that kit in the Air fix catalogue ... Your doing a crack job on this ... very nice ... :soldier :pilot

I have called a temporary halt as I have ordered some new cockpit decals. The kit decals are ok, but incomplete. So stand by!

s-l1600~1.jpg

:pilot

While waiting for the new cockpit details to arrive I have been up grading other cockpit parts. I added some wiring to the stick and replaced some of the molded on details on the left instrument panel console.

DSC05932.JPG

DSC05933.JPG

DSC05934.JPG

I used bits of left over PE and plastic rod.

Oh and by the way the decals have arrived.

:)

Back