• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

YES Virginia there is a Santa Claus

Tony lee

Master at Arms
Do you know what this is?
102007775.jpg

If not I sure do and I also know that one of Santa's helpers lives in Cold Lake,AB Canada.

I've only seen one of these SPGs and it was a scratch build model from a very talented guy also from Canada with skills far beyond my ability. Then the other day James ask me how would I like one to go with my Marder 1 (Hotchkiss). I had no idea that there was a kit of this SPG and wasn't really sure just what it was that he was sending.

Well it came this morning and low and behold it really was a 4.7cm Pak (t) auf G.W. R-35. Saying that I was thrilled is an understatement to say the least.:woohoo:

I'll fill you in on the details as soon as I tear into this build so stand by for NEWS.
J.Knaus you are a saint and my first born is yours ifen I ever have one.:notworthy

Tony Lee:eek:hyeah

Enjoy Tony. I'll live vicariously through your build.

Oh and first born not required another week and my last leaves the nest.

James

Back