• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Uh-oh....now someone gone and done-it! REWARD....

iambrb

Ok, I don't know which of you jokers did it, but you'd best replace it......because I'm offering a bounty, KFC STYLE, baby!!!!!

http://news.cincinnati.com/article/20100210/NEWS0107/302090010/1055/NEWS/KFC+offers+chicken+as+theft+reward

BEREA, Ky. - KFC is hoping the folks who ran off with a bronze bust of Colonel Harland Sanders have big appetites.

The chicken giant is offering $500 worth of grilled chicken as a reward for information leading to the return of the bust that was taken from a Berea KFC last month.
KFC spokesman Rick Maynard says the chain considered offering cash, "but we think KFC's world-famous chicken is a better motivator than money."
The bust of Sanders, the fried-chicken chain's founder, is valued at $1,200.
The Lexington Herald-Leader reports four young men who left in a silver passenger car were the only customers during the time frame that the bust disappeared.
Anyone with information can contact Berea police at (859) 986-8456.

That's how I roll homeys...THAT'S how I roll.........................

Somewhere out there, a fraternity is building a parade float of a giant motorized cake, with the inscription, EAT ME on it. Inside, is a maniacal driver of a vehicle known only as The Deathmobile. Atop it, is your statue. :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

Ok , I've got two suspects , ..........

The first is a man reported buy police to go by the name of Heywood Jablowme , [ obvious alias ] , ...........
He is reported to skulk around KFC's and then snatch buckets from patrons .
However his last act was attempted in Camden N.J. , [ see photo ] and is now in the hospital due to severe trauma .........

funnykfc.jpg

My prime suspect would be Ms Heidi Punchersnatch , ... aka the Black Chicken Widow .
Police know of her poultry fetish and Ms Punchersnatch has eight deceased husbands who have died with assorted poultry bones stuck in various parts of their anatomy .

However Ms Punchersnatchs whereabouts are unknown , police believe she faked her death in her back yard .
A fifty five gallon drum of boiling lard was found in her backyard and thousands of poultry parts , it is believed she dropped a frozen turkey in the boiling lard which ensued the resulting explosion .

No body was found ..................

BOE.jpg

iambrb,
You might want to roll by the local POPEYE's and see if
it isn't hanging from the flag pole... You know sailors...
:drink :arrrg :whistle: :hmmm :mpup

Back