• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Trumpeter JGSDF 99 HSP

I'll add the new Meng German kit when it's released James and I guess the old Chinese Trumpeter kit to round out the series. All the other countries use these same rigs in one form or another I think so no sense building duplicates.

Happy to know you're enjoying the change of pace buddy. :D
Tony lee

I think I read they have both the JGSDF Green and Brown Zee and i'm going to check on them tomorrow.

Thanks
Tony lee :D

I think I got eye strain today installing the tie down loops, tarp hooks, lifting eyes and grab handles.

If I didn't miscount there were 113 total :gogo
Also assembled the barrel lock. The hyd. cylinder shaft was too short and when you laid the lock down it would come out of the cylinder so I cut it off and made a longer shaft from Evergreen rod.

Thanks for looking in :good:
Tony lee

I think I got eye strain today installing the tie down loops, tarp hooks, lifting eyes and grab handles.

If I didn't miscount there were 113 total :gogo
Also assembled the barrel lock. The hyd. cylinder shaft was too short and when you laid the lock down it would come out of the cylinder so I cut it off and made a longer shaft from Evergreen rod.

Thanks for looking in :good:
Tony lee
Could have been worse Tony. All of those tie down thingies could have been PE. :blink

Well I guess no matter what you build they all have their foibles. WWII Luftwaffe has all that window masking, Jets have all that ordnance and tanks have all those grab handles, hatches and such. It looks good Tony cant wait to see it finished.

You can't ever have to many tie down points, think I'll get Tony to install a couple more on my truck...:dance

Looking good Tony, hope weather is good for painting. :popcorn

Another love job done,yeah right :hmmm

Let these dry until Saturday as my paint order is supposed to be delivered then. :idonno

Happy Fourth America :drinks
Tony lee

Back