• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

The Tenth Crusade... The Volunteers Mission Complete 12/27/2020

This one for the panzer battalion...

18PzBttln.jpg

Regards,

Saul wrote this last week, it fills in what the situation is.

With the border of the European Caliphate moving east, the Germans are now reconsidering the Philippine model and sent out a request for help to the rest of Europe. Hungary, Finland, and Poland immediately signed up. Italy signed the pact but was embroiled in its own battles to protect the Vatican. A hodgepodge of equipment has started arriving. So did the volunteers, Scandinavians, Americans from both North and South, and Asians.

With the allies and their air power, the assault from the West began. The Poles, Hungarians, and Finns, along with the Freiwilligenabteilungen, consisting of the aforementioned volunteers, quickly retook large swathes of land and allowing the Germans to retake their cities and stop the destruction within. The Germans developed battle suits with various weaponry available to deal with the threats encountered.

An American inventor, Richard Holiday, from rural Iowa, USA, joined as a volunteer to assist in the retaking of Germany. Holiday has developed his version of a super soldier suit, having grown up on tales of Tony Stark. Meet Rick "Doc" Holiday, he's got two guns, one for each of you.

IMG_1519.JPG

Another fine piece from Front 46, it builds quickly and easily. The fit is exceptional.
IMG_1520.JPG
IMG_1521.JPG
IMG_1522.JPG
IMG_1523.JPG
IMG_1524.JPG
IMG_1525.JPG
IMG_1526.JPG
IMG_1550.JPG

Ready for paint.

Thanks for coming by, much more to come. :Drinks:

Gun fight at the Brandenburg Corral? "Erreichen Sie dem Himmel, Affenarsch!! Those are pretty cool! :ro::dance:

Thanks guys! I made a little headway while I was waiting on resupply. Figure painting is really not my bag, but I have to admit having fun with this one.

IMG_0889.JPG

IMG_0890.JPG

IMG_0888.JPG

These were just base colors and dry brushing, I've added more details since these pictures were taken. He's about ready for shadow washes and more paint details. More to come, thanks for coming by!
:Drinks:

Back