• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

The experience of the years.

Le2

A colleague told me to detoxify large projects like the one I'm currently running a small scene do to influence some aspects that would improve. As I found good advice I followed.

This little vignette is called: The experience of the years.

The turret of this Panzer IV H used as a barricade in Berlin Pillbox towards the end of the war. After taken the position by assault. One old soldier looks over the barricade as showing why he s kept alive in this hell.

These pictures only show the morphology of the terrain and level load elements and is basically a kind of kick off to share with you.
The tower is presented and should be modified to function as Pillbox without the post of commander.

Clarifications.
All items as a sample. The sandbacks hand them joyful as I have done in previous projects. The unevenness of the ground to check x only are set to give the idea of the heights.

IMG_0229.jpg

IMG_0227.jpg

IMG_0230.jpg

IMG_0228.jpg

IMG_0231.jpg

Thanks for watch.

Thanks for the support friends. The truth is I felt the scene had lost force and did not figure I had to have at it after taking this photo and know that the Russians used for its defenses Pillbox returned to the theme from the other side as I had a T 34 old and dusty that at some point thought rework.
Inspirational photograph. Here we have a T-34-76 Model 1940 with F-11 gun in German hands.

image posted for reference.

t-34_early_03.jpg

new approaches. The project now will be called Not one step back.

Clarification although I fell short in height sticks on the floor are the beams that were placed on the streets as a defensive for the vehicles.
image for reference.

Untitled-1.jpg

IMG_0233.jpg

IMG_0237.jpg

The figure works better and makes more sense. The old man does not hesitate to defend to death his hometown and saw him reach that age.

IMG_0236.jpg

Fixed issue gun. The gun is inside the table.

IMG_0239.jpg

I think now I can put to work.

IMG_0242.jpg

PD1: perhaps then I take this as relaxing whats if.

IMG_0244.jpg

LOL

Thank for watch!

Back