• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

The Duke's Tribute Build.

Yeah he posted on here quite a bit before he passed. It has been a while now. Was kind of sudden If I remember correctly.
Only saw this thread now. So sorry to hear this sad news. I knew Zod and Hippie Ed well from here. Such a sad thing to make good friends for so long, but never have the opportunity of meeting them. I make a point of trying to meet cyber friends when ever I travel.

The Zod was a trip. I wish we had more photos of his painting sessions using the airbrake hose of his big rig. Can't you just picture a trucker at the rest stop spray painting a german tank?

Another old friend that passed -

Eddie Schoonover - aka Hippy Ed

A good friend of mine.

Yeah, I remember when he passed. I did a tribute build for him too, a Vigilante in his uncle's aircraft markings:

full

full

He was a character indeed. I remember speaking with him on the phone once. What a great conversation.

Back