• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

The Duke's Latest Aircraft...

Duke Maddog

As I promised in my introduction, here are pics of my latest aircraft to be completed.

This first one is a 1/72 scale Matchbox model I got from a friend. He had started it and then decided he didn't want to finish it, so he gave it to me and I took over. Here it is all completed:

British_Hawker_Hunter_I.JPG

British_Hawker_Hunter_II.JPG

Eventually, I'll probably add a few underwing stores to this little kit.

Moving along, here is my 1/72 scale Testor's YF-12A Interceptor all completed. I finally got it done despite the decals that shattered even with three coats of liquid decal film over them!

US_YF_12A_Interceptor_I.JPG

US_YF_12A_Interceptor_II.JPG

And finally, I have completed the last of my rare and difficult-to-find 1/72 scale civilian aircraft. This is the Aurora 1/72 scale Cherokee Arrow finally completed:

Civilian_Cherokee_Arrow_I.JPG

Civilian_Cherokee_Arrow_II.JPG

Just for kicks, here is a shot of all six of my 1/72 scale civilian light aircraft:

Civilian_Aviation_Family_II.JPG

That's all I have for now; at least in aircraft. Feel free to go to the Armor Forum to check out my latest armor I finished.

Meanwhile, thanks all for looking and comments are welcome!

Back