• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

The Duke Finishes Another Armor

Duke Maddog

This is actually a Shelf Queen I found when I was cleaning the desk. All it needed was for the rocket to be added to the launcher and some detail painting to be done. Supposedly it has decals to add but I can't find them or the instruction sheet so I'm calling it done now. It ain't very good but it's done so here it is:

full

full

full

Thanks for looking in, comments are welcome.

Gotta get some weathering on that launch pad Mark, just a little so those details will pop out some.

Thanks Bob! I'll look into that. I wanted to wait until I started the diorama I plan on inserting this into. I am trying to build everything for a full SA-2 SAM Battery so I can build the display. Once it's in place, it'll be easier to add the weathering.

Thanks again for the excellent suggestion.

Mark,
Who's kit?
I need to find one.
On a side note:
I have these three coming from Hannants
Plus Models, Cost around $20 with shipping.
PMAL7028.png
PMAL7035.png
PMAL7036.jpg

Frank

Frank are you referring to the SAM-2 kit? I think it is made by Cooperativa or something like that. I just remember it was a short-run Eastern European kit.

Those ramjets look interesting! I don't think I ever heard of those before; they certainly look new to me.

Back