• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Tamiya 1/48 A1-J Skyraider

tomwes

Here is my official pic of kit and newspaper, don't know when I'll get this started but thought I would get this posted.

007-3.jpg

009-5.jpg

Tom

Things have been hectic for me lately but I started on the cockpit, assembled the wings, flaps and centerline fuel tank.

Skyraider001.jpg

Skyraider002.jpg

Skyraider003.jpg

Skyraider004.jpg

Skyraider008.jpg

Skyraider009.jpg

All comments welcome and thanks for looking.

Tom

Great stuff! I keep thinking about Wiliam Defore calling in Sandy on himselg in "Flight of the Intruder" Keep it coming! Ryan ;)

Tom is building! OK I got to get my butt in gear. Nice start Tom, can't wait to see this big bird take shape.

Just a small update, been way to long between posts. I got the fuselage together and wings attached.

012.jpg

013.jpg

018.jpg

019.jpg

Slow progress but progress nonetheless ;)

Tom

We were talking about this today, what is it about the Sandy?

Doing it great justice Tom, git'er done!

Hey Tom what's happening with the Sandy? Got any updates? I really like this plane and you were doing a cool job on it.

Terry :D

Hi Terry, I got the engine and the interior of the engine cowling painted and some light sanding done since my last update, not enough for posting though.

Tom

Back