• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

St Louis RamsTraining camp with SCANS!!!

Joe Hudson

Master at Arms
Well, it is that time of year again! We, my boys and I, went out to the training camp this morning and had a really nice time. It was not quite as hot but still quite warm! We got to see Bradford and the gang and they were all looking really good. I did have a chance Bradford meeting and will show with the pictures below!

Thanks for looking,

The boys and Rampage
P8010191.jpg

Josh Brown
P8010194.jpg

Donnie Jones
P8010195.jpg

Our Friend Billy Bajema
P8010196.jpg

Our other Friend Chris Chamberlain
P8010201.jpg

Kevin Payne S
P8010198.jpg

Donnie Avery
P8010202.jpg

Jason Smith
P8010205.jpg

Rookie Eugene Sims DE
P8010214.jpg

Rookie Mardy Gilyard
P8010212.jpg

Chris Massey
P8010206.jpg

Now my Bradford moment.............Not Sam but the next best thing, his dad Kent Bradford! He was really a nice guy and a very big man too!
P8010193.jpg

Here are some new pictures from training camp tonight. My kids and I had another fun time. My kids were really excited when they got a high five from Sam Bradford. We were waiting inside and then before the night practice began all the guys came through from the meeting rooms and the boys got a chance to see all the players and get some nice high fives along the way. we also had the pleasure of hanging out and talking most of the night with Keenan Burton's dad and brother. here are the pictures and thanks for looking.

P8030240.jpg

P8030235.jpg

P8030243.jpg

Keenan Burton
P8030247.jpg

Billy Bajema
P8030257_477718.jpg

James Butler
P8030253.jpg

Oshiomogho Atogwe
P8030251.jpg

Chris Long
P8030267.jpg

James Laurinaitis
jamescon.jpg

Rodger Saffold
P8030271.jpg

Keenan Burton's Dad and brother
P8030264.jpg

jenny croft wrote:
:unsure: Well personally when I read the thread title it was a place where they taught Sheep how to do tricks :unsure: ...

Jenny :kiss:

They are...REALLY BIG SHEEP!!! :laugh:

Joe

Joe , as an American , [ big , big , ] football fan , ........... Well I won't even go there [ Cleveland Browns fan :blush: ] , .......... well that has just gotta be heaven !!!!!!!!

Love the pics , ....... and your kids will not appreciate it now as much as when they get , ......... older , .......... they're now part of NFL history !!!!!!!!

I love it man , very , very , COOL !!!!!!

Back