• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

South Carolina Scale Model Mega Show

moon puppy

Administrator
Staff member
Save the date!
June 17 and it's a new location

Are German swastika symbols on tailplanes acceptable? There starting to become unacceptable at an alarming rate the last few years.

Are German swastika symbols on tailplanes acceptable? There starting to become unacceptable at an alarming rate the last few years.
We can't change history. I haven't seen any trends around here and I doubt we will as long as it's displayed in context. Can't speak for other shows around the country.

We can't change history. I haven't seen any trends around here and I doubt we will as long as it's displayed in context. Can't speak for other shows around the country.
I am having to check on special rules down here with selling my art at the model expo this year because of my German fighter stuff, as well as my Last Tiger paintings. It hasn't been a problem in other years but there are new 'swastika' rules here now for displaying the symbol in public. The funniest part is that these 'rulemakers' don't even know that the symbol is way older than the 3rd Reich and will have to consider ancient history as well. :hmm::bm:

So Native America symbology could get flagged huh? Are they going after the old Soviet symbols? Not to get political here but just wondering.

When you make a symbol have enough power that it has to be censored, it will gain even more notoriety and power.

Back