• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

SA Daves "I just gotta finish em all"

Wow Dave this is the most modeling I've seen from you in awhile ... I'm gonna have to get busy ... Life has really been hard on Me ... so Let's keep on trucking ... nice finish on the Goat ... and that Green thing ... :ro: :dude (y)

No6 Eduard P39 for things I love

Been giving this ones PE some loving and finaly got the cocpit to stage where I am happy to never see it again - then again I might just keep a door open :D

DSCF8298_zpsfprd98k3.jpg

DSCF8297_zps434qadk0.jpg

DSCF8296_zpszmumkduq.jpg

Yeah looks very good ... you could call George for help with your breakage ... :woohoo: :hmmm :idonno

Thanks Guys It went together very nicely Having some issues with the glass but its not the worse

Well done Dave! Now keep going. You need to do as much as I do. (check out my latest "What's on the Workbench" post to see how much that is...)

Now git 'r done! I wanna see some models outta you man!

Back