• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

RNZAF 75sqn A-4K NZ6204

Start up pictures

h0107472.jpg

h4f47dca.jpg

h555baa4.jpg

I see the box art doesn't have the hump, is it optional or do you have some aftermarket?

The Pro-Modeller kit is a re-box of the Hasegawa A-4E/F and has the hump included as an option as well as the straight or curved re-fuelling probe.

Cheers,
Rich

The Pro-Modeller kit is a re-box of the Hasegawa A-4E/F and has the hump included as an option as well as the straight or curved re-fuelling probe.

Cheers,
Rich

I think I like the humpless version, far more sleek aircraft. Like when they started adding all those humps and bumps to the F16.

I also prefer the bareback A-4, they were supplied with the hump for avionics but we're never fitted out.
Will be building a bareback KAHU bird for the Competition Homework thread :pilot

Guess I'm the odd ball here . I always thought that it made it look more purposeful with the avionics package installed.

Cheers, Christian B)

Umm, won't be at the bench in foreseeable future.
Bit over a personal crisis recently, which is under control now but I'be certainly had a change in priorities forced upon me.

Back