• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Please help...

StuG

Hi
I want to make some 1:35 South African vehicles like Casspir,Buffel....etc.
Where can i buy?

Thanks...

Ps.Please do not say BaxMod Models..... :angry:

Unfortunately BaxMod are the only ones to produce those vehicles in 1:35 scale. There were a few firms doing conversions for the Olifant Mk I, but I think they may have retired the molds.

Out of curiosity, what's the issue with Chris (BaxMod). Feel free to PM if you'd rather not say publicly...

Rudi

Rudi Richardson wrote:
Unfortunately BaxMod are the only ones to produce those vehicles in 1:35 scale. There were a few firms doing conversions for the Olifant Mk I, but I think they may have retired the molds.

Out of curiosity, what's the issue with Chris (BaxMod). Feel free to PM if you'd rather not say publicly...

Rudi

I did....Several times....But no answer from Chris...
BaxMod site is already disaster...There is nothing in there but some pictures....
I found an e-mail address to contact BaxMod(Chris) but nothing.... :blink

I completely agree about his site: horrid!

I used to be a member of the same club as him. Let me see if I can find an email address for him. I'm at work at the moment, but I'll have a look tonight when I get home (only much later I'm afraid as I have a fencing training session tonight). Send me a PM if you don't hear from me in the next 24 hrs (I can be a bit forgetful ;) )

Rudi Richardson wrote:
I completely agree about his site: horrid!

I used to be a member of the same club as him. Let me see if I can find an email address for him. I'm at work at the moment, but I'll have a look tonight when I get home (only much later I'm afraid as I have a fencing training session tonight). Send me a PM if you don't hear from me in the next 24 hrs (I can be a bit forgetful ;) )

Rudi Richardson wrote:
Here are the 2 last known email addresses I have for him:

[email protected]
[email protected]

HTH

Rudi

Thank you very much Rudi...
Chris contact me today and send me info what i need.....

Thanks again my friend.... :)

Back