• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

New section of the forum

jknaus

Administrator
Okay this is in the planning and development stages but we would like to make a new section of the forum where Step by Step threads will be kept. I've approached Tony Lee to do one on Photo Etch. If you havent stopped by his thread WIP Double Duty https://www.modelersalliance.com/forum/Ground-Power/11664-WIP-Double-Duty#11664 then go and thumb through the pages. He is a master of PE. A lot of valuable info is stored in our forum shared by all of you. But try and remember where it is or what it is and you face a daunting task. After a few days or months that info lies forgotten. So we'll make an area where you can go and look if you have a question. It will never get buried. And if you cant find a sbs that you want, well ask us and we'll try and find the person who knows and will share. You never know, we may come knocking on your door with a request. Well okay not actually knocking on your door unannounced, that would be creepy, unless you live somewhere warm, then I'll consider it.
James

JAMES,

Will th Tips & Tricks threads get moved to th New Forum ? I see it now resides as a Sub-Category under th Help section ... but it will get it's own Forum ? :ro: :ro:

JAMES,

It just seemed to me that it might go hand & hand with an SBS forum. Which I think is an Awesome Idea, if I totally didn't express that in th latter post. :pinch: :blush:

I look forward to seeing & adding to the New Forum !

CHEERS !!

ERIK

I like that idea. That gives us not so advanced modelers something of a modeling techniques encyclopedia.

Joe

JAMES,

Will th Tips & Tricks threads get moved to th New Forum ? I see it now resides as a Sub-Category under th Help section ... but it will get it's own Forum ? :ro: :ro:

Shalom.

Thanks. I wondered where the Tips & Tricks category disappeared to.

A new category for techniques sounds like an excellent and very useful category. As long as it's easily found that is. Will it be on the main SpruePub Forum menu?

Cheers from Peter

It's time to get HAPPY :mpup The first segment of the Working with Photo Etch,"Tools", that I use has been posted.

Your punishment for today: Go Read It. Please :D
Tony lee :)

It's time to get HAPPY :mpup The first segment of the Working with Photo Etch,"Tools", that I use has been posted.

Your punishment for today: Go Read It. Please :D
Tony lee :)

Shalom.

In order to read you first must be able to find it. I couldn't. Care to tell me where it is?

Thanks and cheers from Peter

Back