• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Sharkmouth

Models for Ukraine Book

Sharkmouth

Information Overload
Staff member
Sharkmouth submitted a new resource:

Models for Ukraine Book - Models For Ukraine is a new book published to raise money for humanitarian aid for Ukraine

PLEASE NOTE: This is a pre-order, the book is expected to be available to post after 15th March

Models For Ukraine is a new book published to raise money for humanitarian aid for Ukraine

THE FULL PROFITS FROM THIS BOOK will be donated to the Humanitarian Charities to help refugees and civilians in the Ukraine. (See our facebook page for more details when donations are made)

The companies fearured include Miniart, Masterbox, ICM, Dora Wings, Wingsy Kits, Micromir, Modelsvit, Clearprop...

Read more about this resource...

Although Inside the Armour is publishing this book, it is not an ITA book, it is a book that is made possible by the generosity of this community, wanting to do something for good. Thanks to their printer doing this at less than cost, and their other suppliers, they estimate 90% of each order will go to their chosen charity; Disasters Emergency Committee appeal for Ukraine.

Postage costs are not included in the donation, and the 10% is made up of transaction fees and print cost.

90% is better than most charities who pay their CEO and board members first.

Pre-Order the book here.

Regards,

FB95IMG951650217489160.jpg
IMG950548.jpg

Have you guys seen these?

I saw the Revell box. A friend sent it to me. I told him that I could build that! LOL!

The red pegs in the shop is new. Pretty cool too.

Back