• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

MIGHTY MESSERSCHMITTS

Well, I suspect this one is going to suck me in. I really want to do the Hasegawa 109K in 1/32 but that one is going to get a resin office and a bunch of other stuff and with everything else going on I don't think I could pull it off in 6 months. I also have a half dozen 110's split between Eduard and Dragon. From what I have read about the Eduard kits and the vast number of parts in the box on the Dragon kits I'm also wary of getting them completed in time. I'm thinking it's probably going to come down to either the Hasegawa 109G-6 in 1/32 which is reported to be an easy build or the Eduard 108 which is also a fairly easy build. Probably a month before I can clear the bench space so we'll see what happens.

I got a Tamiya 109e-6 in my stash, looked last night to see what's involved, think I could whip it out pretty quick. I'll be OOB on this. I like the ribbon so I wanna git'er done. :pilot

I've decided I am going to come in with the Airfix 1/72 109E-4. I'll blog up when I get a couple of photo's of the unstarted kit. The ribbon is very cool, and should be the start to fill an empty void in my case.

I've decided I am going to come in with the Airfix 1/72 109E-4. I'll blog up when I get a couple of photo's of the unstarted kit. The ribbon is very cool, and should be the start to fill an empty void in my case.

Come on in, the water is fine! :ro:

I've got a 110 sitting in the stash begging for some attention. I'm going to ponder it awhile. Make sure i'll have time to do it.

Back