• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Kits/Accessories/Decals FS/FT

rob hart

I'm in the US, will ship worldwide, Paypal, cash, checks, MOs accepted. Buyer pays shipping.

I will consider trades for the following:

Eduard WWI profipack kits/Dual combos
Copper State Pfalz Dr.1
Hobbycraft Bf 109B

Kits (all 1/48):

Academy Lockheed F-5E w/Eduard canopy mask $19.72

Decals (all 1/48 unless noted).

Fantasy Printshop Red US 45 degree ID letters and numbers 36", 24", 18" 12", 8" (5 sheets total) $13.71

email to [email protected]

Yes, 2 sets of markings for D. 520s in both 1/72 & 1/48. All they provide are the squadron insignia and the individual aircraft numerals. You have to provide the national markings. The decals don't provide any kind of placement instructions or drawings of the aircraft. I checked all of my references on the D.520 and cannot find a photo or drawing of either D.520 on the decal sheet. I think I have a sheet of Carpena decals that I am planning to dispose of in the near future that have at least one D.520 scheme on them. If you prefer, I'll hold onto that one for you.

I'll donate the 1st $100 in sales to the site.

:woohoo:

Rob I really appreciate the kind and generous offer but it's not necessary.

Good luck!

Hey Mike, the Tamiya Lanc Rob has, is that he same kit you're working on right now?

Thanks Rob...I'll hold off for now since I'm really not sure yet what I'm doing. The scheme Tamiya offers in my kit is kind of blah...but I don't know enough about the squadron histories to know what I want to do...I just know Dewoitine decals are kind of scarce as of late :(

Bob...nope...I am doing the Grand Slam bomb version...this one being offered comes with a Cookie bomb and several 500 pounders (kg?) I believe...

I finally dug out my D.520 decals. I have a sheet of Carpena decals that has one set of markings for a D.520, MS 406, Bloch 152, Caudron C.714, and a Hawk 75. None of them are particularly colorful. I also have a Model Art sheet that has markings for 3 F4U-7s, 2 Vought V156s, and 3 D.520s. One of the D.520s has red and yellow stripes on the fin and diagonal tricolor stripes on the upper wings. It is far abd away the most colorful of the D.520s on the sheet.

Back