• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

` It is what in our direction `` Normandy 1944

Linus1962

Normandy 1944 Panther G LAH
Hi Today was beautiful weather , the flora was not as lavish , but I think the images are still came out pretty well .
Have fun look

h9b7f19a.JPG

h01e4167.JPG

h3792ef1.JPG

h13c9f35.JPG

hef55ae4.JPG

h114d4ed.JPG

h5b37991.JPG

h9fb76f5.JPG

h01b4e18.JPG

h18e1611.JPG

he59d662.JPG

hab29b14.JPG

hfcdf2ea.JPG

h2e88ac2.JPG

haca8616.JPG

he59d662_2015-05-20.JPG

h1e5b43e.JPG

There you got it,right out of the Bocage country! (y)

Hey Linus, NS signs are allowed here,no need to obscure them as in Germany.I guess the division markings on your Panther are from 12 SS "HJ" Division,right?

Gr,Ron.

Hey Linus, NS signs are allowed here,no need to obscure them as in Germany.I guess the division markings on your Panther are from 12 SS "HJ" Division,right?

Gr,Ron.

I figured that's what was going on with the edits to the photos.

So could you show this build at a model show in Germany without obscuring the insignia?

Gr,Ron.

So could you show this build at a model show in Germany without obscuring the insignia?

Absolutely not on public shows,they have some very strict laws about that in Germany,MP.

It's even worse...try to order a modelkit via Germany;they cut out the decals with swastikas or SS runes and so on,or use a paint marker to obscure the decals.

Nice Panther, Linus! I missed this the first time around, thank you for sharing. (y)

Gr,Ron.

You must in Germany the Nazi symbols do not show in public , even if it is a model

Greeting Linus

Back