• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

I'm only 3 days into a weeks vacation and...

Tim A.

-A three day trip to Indiana $$$.

- Marion Co, TN deputy in hot pursuit peppered wife's Porsche with gravel and cracked the Windshield... fixed $$$$.

-Home central unit needed servicing $$.

-One of two Bradford Pear trees split and fell on the horse pasture fence. Tree cutters coming Thursday to cut them both down $$$$$.

-Boarding for dog, while in Indiana $$.

I'm afraid to even go outside for the remaining four days of the vacation 🙃

I guess the Marion Co Sheriff office is not going to pony up anything huh? Man Tim that sucks. Be careful. Where y'all going in Indiana?

My vacation ended up being a cash cow as well Tim. Wanted to go to the Nationals, but am staying home and NOT spending on anything I don't HAVE to for the next 2-3 months.

I guess the Marion Co Sheriff office is not going to pony up anything huh? Man Tim that sucks. Be careful. Where y'all going in Indiana?
I'm pretty sure they wouldn't have. Had to get it fixed before it spread. The auto glass place was great though. Can't tell it was ever cracked.
We went up to Crawfordsville, where I grew up to see family. It was just a quick trip. Two days is about all I could handle...haha.

Back