• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

I need a help,please...

lupanzer

Master at Arms
Hi all!

The next Friday I will be going to France ... it´ll be a technical visit to the French DCNS shipyard, located in Cherbourg... before returning to Brazil I will spend two days in Paris ...I will be back on the 9th December ... by the way, someone know hobby shops adresses in Paris?

I would be grateful for some indications.

Thank you very much!

Luiz.

He's going to Paris for two days and all he wants is a Local Hobby Shop...That is dedication to the hobby right there friends. :notworthy

Needless to say, I am utterly helpless on this subject. Be interested in what you find though. :drinks

Hi Luiz

I know about 1 shop in Paris Blast models; 5 rue Crozatier, 75012 PARIS - FRANCE

www.blast-models.com

Never been in there shop myselve but ordered there in the past

Erik

Blast Models is excellent and so is Azimut Productions. However, note that they are in the process of moving to a new location. Here is the address and telephone for the old location:

Azimut Productions
113 Rue de Turenne
75003 PARIS
RCS 350 572 871 00043
Tel : 00.33.1.44.59.33.44
Fax : 00.33.1.44.59.33.48

E-mail : [email protected]

Hours:

Monday from 14:30 to 19:00
Tuesday to Saturday from 10:30 to 13:00 - Lunch - 14:30 to 19:00

plan.jpg

Regards,

After the treatment I gave Azimut Productions, I will do the same here. They are about a half hour walk from each other.

BLAST MODELS SARL
5 rue Crozatier
75012 PARIS
FRANCE
Phone: 00 33 1 43 46 00 66
Fax: 00 33 1 43 46 00 50

Hours:

Monday to Saturday from 10:00 - 13:00 - Lunch - 14:00 - 19:00

BlastModelsMap.jpg

Regards,

He's going to Paris for two days and all he wants is a Local Hobby Shop...That is dedication to the hobby right there friends. :notworthy

Needless to say, I am utterly helpless on this subject. Be interested in what you find though. :drinks

France ?? Where's that ?

Luiz, you would be about 3 hours or so if I remember correctly from Arromanches which is the home of the D Day Museum. A very very interesting place. Also Cannes isnt too far and it still has buildings marked by the war. A little town called St Croix Sur Mer isnt far from Arromanches and it has a cenotaph for the first Canadian airfield located there. Also of interest are the dirt roads, cobblestone etc and the buildings all show damage from the war. I did a couple of parades in that area. Pegasus bridge isnt much farther and you could see quite a bit in 2 days. The museum would be #1 in my books. I know it isnt a shop, but I think you would get some very very good intel for your magnificent creations.
James

Dear Bob.

...as I'm concerned in finding stores modeling, my wife is looking for stores that sell handbags and shoes :bang head ... just a joke, because my main goal is to visit museums in Paris.

Best regards!

Luiz.

Dear Erik and Saul.

...Azimut...Blast :yipee :yipee :yipee :yipee

Thanks a lot fotr the hint!

Best!

Luiz.

Dear James.

...I know I'll have little time in paris ... but will do everything to meet these places :zen

Thanks a lot for the indications.

Best regards!

Luiz.

Luiz I've been here EOL hobby shop, http://www.eolmodelisme.com/

There is another hobby shop in boulevard Saint Germain but I cant remember the name right now.

All the best!
Dusan.

Also Cannes isnt too far and it still has buildings marked by the war.

Think James got two towns mixed up...CANNES is situated in the south at the Mediterranean Sea,famous for it's film festival,...not really the direction were you are heading for.

CAEN however IS in Normandy and saw heavy action in 1944.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=g_JV_A2V8yk

Have a nice trip and enjoy your self,Luiz! :drinks

Greetings,Ron.

Also Cannes isnt too far and it still has buildings marked by the war.

Think James got two towns mixed up...CANNES is situated in the south at the Mediterranean Sea,famous for it's film festival,...not really the direction were you are heading for.

CAEN however IS in Normandy and saw heavy action in 1944.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=g_JV_A2V8yk

Have a nice trip and enjoy your self,Luiz! :drinks

Greetings,Ron.

Thats it Ron. Too much on my mind and not enough mind. Caen. The church there is cool, leaning a bit and heavily scarred from action. Lots of military cemeteries around also.
James

Dear Ron.

Caen ... I'm thinking of going there ... is located near Cherbourg,the city where I will stay for three days ( techical visit to DCNS , a great French shipyard )

Best!

Luiz.

Back