• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

I have hit the flippin wall

Paulw

I am sorry to say that I am dropping out of this build. I think I have burn out syndrome.
Yes I have hit that deadly wall where nothing I put my had to really works out well and then all my builds suffer for it. I will go back to those builds eventually but for right now I just want to cruise on the enjoyment setting instead of having a deadline to build to.

Once I get better I will get back into the GB thing again but for now all my posts will be on Wessendorf Field.

Thanks for the opportunity.

Paul

That's cool Paul, nothing to worry about. Should never feel pressured on this stuff. As long as you're sharing what you're up to that's all that counts. :mpup

I'm going through the same thing, after Krypto passed I have stopped building and focused my attentions elsewhere. It's temporary yes, but like your funk Paul, it will pass. Hang in there.

Back