• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

I can do it better now

Necro-bump. Yeah, I went grave digging for this thread. :cheer:

This would be a fun one for the future if there is still interest. I picked up a 1/48 Monogram A-10 during a show a while back with this exact purpose in mind (before I even knew this thread existed).

There's only one that I would want to do that to but it's OOP, I know someone who has it but I haven't been able to get them to respond to emails. That Brass Halftrack.

What are you writing about? Is it the one you built with all the Griffon brass? I need to check my stash as I don't recall any US halftrack with a sharkmouth or face so...

Regards,

I specifically bought the 1/72 Airfix Do17 (with all the goodies) for this one. Still have the old Monogram Do17 I built back about 1970 (pre airbrush and little Testors paint bottles)

Definitely a "Can do better now" build.

I'll ride along on this one ... Let's see real Polaris Sub, monogram gang buster series, lots of AMT cars ... Have to nail those down .... :hmmm

Question for if and when we do this...

Do we have to use the same kit we used in the past or could it be a different kit of the same subject? For example I did a diorama probably 25 years ago using the Tamiya Panther A kit. I want to try to recreate the diorama for this campaign but would like to use one of the Takom Panther kits instead of the Tamiya kit. Additionally the figures I had used are OOP so I will have to improvise a little bit there.

Just trying to get a read on the rules... :D I do have a second option if the first is no good, so still in on this one!

:drinks

Question for if and when we do this...

Do we have to use the same kit we used in the past or could it be a different kit of the same subject? For example I did a diorama probably 25 years ago using the Tamiya Panther A kit. I want to try to recreate the diorama for this campaign but would like to use one of the Takom Panther kits instead of the Tamiya kit. Additionally the figures I had used are OOP so I will have to improvise a little bit there.

Just trying to get a read on the rules... :D I do have a second option if the first is no good, so still in on this one!

:drinks
think that will suit the spirit of the build mate its all in the spirit of it

Back