• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

HAFS Jerry an Ma.K makeover

Chris ITA

Hi Guys

I returned to modelling about 5 years ago. Although armour was my first love, at that time I played around with a few modelling genres, including a bit of sci fi in the form the the Ma.K Maschinen Kreiger series by Kow Yokoyama

At that time my modelling skills were not that great (still aren't! but they have moved on) and I made a bit of a fist of it

Here's the 'HAFS Jerry' I did:

IMG_9089.jpg

I was looking at it wandering what I could do with my AB now and decided to strip it back with fairy powerspray and have another go just for fun. Of course, I couldn't just repaint it, and coming up with a 'walking firefly idea' I added a radio box extension, scratched radio mount, new tarpaulin, new weld seams, a scratched IR lamp, and a tasca 17pdr barrel (although it looks smaller as this kit is 1/20)

So here's where I'm up to:

IMG_9133.jpg

IMG_9132.jpg

IMG_9131.jpg

IMG_9130.jpg

IMG_9183.jpg

IMG_9180.jpg

As you can see, I managed to shoehorn my brit armour obsession in there :laugh:

More on the way, all comments welcome :)

Back