• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

'Get it working' dio...

tiking

...will portray a Libyan mechanic working on the rocket launcher. Now I am not so good with figures so I am working hard on trying to pant them to look right. I am still waiting for the mechanic figure. As it is the dio is about 98% ready. Hope you guys like it. Pics are not in any particular order.

That's amazing. Really great work, I always wanted to see what those trucks looked like after a couple of rounds were fired off.

(y)

Ok guys. The figures have now been added with a dog and his water bowl. Please go easy on me as this is my first major work with figures. As you all know, I have been shy about painting figures due to my inexperience. So here are the pics.

GIW_figures5_zpsf68347fb.jpg

GIW_figures_zps59822cee.jpg

GIW_figures4_zps459ebc6f.jpg

GIW_figures3_zpsede9bb07.jpg

GIW_figures2_zps9f73f4f5.jpg

GIW_figures6_zpsa86314ca.jpg

I think you have done a good job with these guys Charles, nothing to be shamed about (y)
//Mats

Ok. I finally added another figure, this time from MENG civilian kit. It is a boy. Again, go easy on the paint job. ButI think I did an OK job for my third figure. I also added more bike parts and Misc. Now the dio is complete.

Giw_dio6_zpsa47c9354.jpg

Giw_dio_zpsf5c42b76.jpg

Giw_dio2_zps00656ea3.jpg

Giw_dio5_zps25ddbdb5.jpg

Giw_dio7_zpscebd0e73.jpg

Giw_dio3_zpscb4cb888.jpg

Giw_dio4_zpsa0dcb9cd.jpg

Giw_dio8_zps9be871c2.jpg

Back