• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Exiled to the Kid's Table.

Barney

You all know the feeling. Thanksgiving/Christmas comes and you are exiled from your normal seat to the Kid's Table so that Aunt Bertha and Uncle Roland can sit with the Big People (I really had an Aunt Bertha and an Uncle Roland). That is where I have been allowed to set up a small operation to keep me out of harms way, or maybe to keep everyone else out of harm's way! I have a few old 1/48 Aurora Tanks to build, and half a dozen engines to work on for various aircraft, so I should be OK. It has been 52 years since I built a tank or other such vehicle... This could be fun...

IMG_0268.jpg

Last edited:
The garage and Carol's new back yard.

I'm too exposed! Snipers can get at me from too many angles! :wow:

Last edited:
I wish my regular work space had been that clean! I found and entire PE cockpit frame I didn't know I had when I cleaned my Man Closet.

After checking the three kits I help out to work on during the move, I discovered that none of them was complete. :poop::poop:

Time to develop my Plan B

Back