• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

E Stores in Canada

jknaus

Administrator
Anyone know of any stores in Canada that do mail order? I need some Tamiya paint and Sprue Brothers doesnt ship it to Canada anymore. Put together a valejo order and shipping was half again the total order. So any good stores out there? BTW the store I used to buy from in Toronto folded.
Thanks in advance.
James

Have you tried The Barrel Store for Vallejo? Check with Borgfeldt about the Tamiya paints they supply to shops. If you open an account, they will sell direct. 905-946-9677

Regards,

James, there is a really good shop in Penticton BC that will do mail order. You have to call him on the phone though as he is old school. He was talking about doing a web site at one time. I'm rushing out the door right now but I can get his number later if you can't find it on the web. It's Finescale models 444 main st Penticton. Guys name is Martin. There is also UNcle Bill's in Calgary but have not dealt with him as much. He'll ship stuff as well.

Anyone know of any stores in Canada that do mail order? I need some Tamiya paint and Sprue Brothers doesnt ship it to Canada anymore. Put together a valejo order and shipping was half again the total order. So any good stores out there? BTW the store I used to buy from in Toronto folded.
Thanks in advance.
James

Shalom James.

I really miss Northstar Hobbies in Mississauga. I tried another shop north of Toronto but after the first order (good service) the second attempt in January 2013 has still not arrived here.

Ypu might try Keith's Hobbies as they were really great when they were on Yonge Street in Toronto. Here's the link to their site:

http://www.keithshobbyshop.com/index.php

Cheers from Peter

Back