• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Dukwhunter's Tamiya JGSDF Type 90 MBT

dukwhunter

Hi Guys ,

Have decided to do a Tamiya JGSDF Type 90 MBT for this build . Will do it basically OOB , will add a small tamiya pe set for the engine deck screens (in the mail to me) !

I built one of these about 10 yrs and really enjoyed it !!!

001~18.JPG

Nice Joey! I've got this kit about 95% done, and its been sitting in my display case for years, waiting for the last few touches and I've just never done it. Really should pull it out and finally finish it off, haha.

Hi Guys ,

Unfortunately not gonna be able to proceed with this one at the moment as i was looking thru the kit and am missing one of the wheel sprues .

Gonna see if i can get one thru Tamiya , but that may take a while ! :(

Hi Guys ,

Unfortunately not gonna be able to proceed with this one at the moment as i was looking thru the kit and am missing one of the wheel sprues .

Gonna see if i can get one thru Tamiya , but that may take a while ! :(

I had a couple times were I had missing parts from Tamiya kits. I called Tamiya USA and was able to get replacement sprues for a few bucks.

Back