• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Dragon Panther D

Iron Mike

Master At Arms And Resident Curmudgeon
Having looked forward to this campaign all year, I am getting off to a slow start. I acquired this kit on our last road trip and dug through my parts bin to add some goodies.

IMG_6750.JPG

IMG_6752.JPG

IMG_6753.JPG

I had a set of Aber PE that I bought several years ago, a set of Friul tracks and some additional bits and pieces to makes things fun. My next eye appointment is next Friday, I'm hoping he releases me so I can A.) Go back to work, B.) See well enough to model and C.) Join in the fun of this campaign. Thanks for your support!

:drinks

The box got opened, does that count as progress? I still have a King Tiger to finish. B)

Thank you, my friends! It will be a few days before I can start this one, but I'm really anxious to begin!

Thanks guys, but it will be several more weeks before anything happens with this build. I had another surgery to repair a retinal tear back in December and my vision is not good enough to allow me to model yet. :S

Stay tuned, something will happen (I hope)

:drinks

Back