• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Canadair Sabre

jknaus

Administrator
I built a Sabre a few years back, but unfortunately the decals I got specially made where too small. So removed them and waited for new ones to arrive. I ended up shelving this bird and have only just looked at it again. I have to repaint her, but cant remember what paint I used so touch ups are out of the question. Maybe I'll just cannibalize parts and use them on my new Sabres.

sabre2.jpg

DSC02280.JPG

Dont know yet. We'll see. Apart from paint it wouldnt take long to finish the old girl.

James

Darn James , I was wondering where this thing came from . What a shame you have forgotten the paints. Having to do touch ups was the reason I started taking notes as I build.

Not much of an issue now since I don't have to move these planes all over the world but the need will still arise sooner or latter.

Cheers, Christian :popcorn

No, it will sit on its gear. Just have to sand down and repaint then put markings on. After that the gear and it will be done.
James

Back