• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Braille Diorama-Next order

Hi friends,

this is my last small scale dio.
Scenery is situated on Russian countryside.

Famo-Revell
Nashorn(munition)-Dragon
Schwimwagen-Academy
Fig.-Preiser

all010.jpg
[/img]

all013.jpg
[/img]

all014.jpg
[/img]

all017.jpg
[/img]

all016.jpg
[/img]

Dio have any bugs, but it's done :blush:
I'm so glad for this

I hope you like it.

Cheers.
Pavel

Nice work man , this is very well done for 1/72 scale , good lord , I have trouble seein 1/35 scale .

At first glance in the first pic , the guy on the bottom rubbing the back of his neck next to the axe , .............
I thought it was Lana Turner ............. :blush: :blush: :blush:

Hey Pavel Some nice detail in this scale mate!
If anything, Id say that when the scene is viewed from above the vehicles all seem a little too symmetrical? Maybe the swimmer could be sat at more of an angle...
Good stuff
Brad

Cheyenne wrote:
At first glance in the first pic , the guy on the bottom rubbing the back of his neck next to the axe , .............
I thought it was Lana Turner ............. :blush: :blush: :blush:

You need to open a window Glenn :pinch: :laugh:

Big thanks friends for kind comments :)

Brad:thank you, yes I know.This dio is very symetrical :( but next smaller dio it will be beter :blush:

Pavel

Well I love it Pavel , where did you get all those kewl figures from ? I really love the guy with the Accordion although with a famo lumbering past I doubt you would hear it . :unsure: But it is an accordion so that may be a good thing :laugh:

Jenny :kiss:

Nice diorama. I like that the second vehicle is an ammunition AFV, not commonly seen in any scale.
For your next one I'd like to see some texture on the dirt road. Maybe a bit of very fine textured sand mixed in the base material.

slodder wrote:
Nice diorama. I like that the second vehicle is an ammunition AFV, not commonly seen in any scale.
For your next one I'd like to see some texture on the dirt road. Maybe a bit of very fine textured sand mixed in the base material.

Yes it is one of many bugs on this dio. :( But this dio is my first big project, next will be better, I hope.

Back