• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Archer Dry Transfer problem

moon puppy

Administrator
Staff member
HELP! One of the smaller stars on the Halft Track set stuck to the paper and not the transfer. how can I lift it from the paper back to the transfer??

Send me your postal address and I replace your sheet, Darby's Rangers... correct?

Yes, that is the easy way out.

Regards,

Hey MP, if you can still see the star shadow on the transfer paper try cutting it out. The tape the transfer paper to the model and shoot it with some white. Instant mask. Just a thought.

Ohh and use a sharp knife if your going to do that.

James

Thanks James, that was plan B after checking here, well actually I have better mask with the U.S. Insignias for aircraft. Know I could find the right size. But I'll let Saul save the day for me.

Guess there's not much left to do now. all dry transfers are on other than the AWOL star.

Does that mean I can crack open the dust covered WILDCAT box??? :mpup

jenny croft wrote:
Sauls got to put paint on something before he ever bothers putting decals on

Not so Jenny smarty party B) I apply Archer Surface Details to bare plastic!

MoonPup, it is in an envelope, I will place in the mailbox for pick up tomorrow.

Yes, I can spare the decal.

Regards,

I have a love hate relationship with dry transfers. When they stick right It's a beautiful thing, when they don't.......

Tim

You are all aware of the Archer guarantee?

THE ARCHER GUARANTEE

We back all of my merchandise with an unconditional* money back guarantee, the terms of which are very simple. If you're not happy, we're not happy. You have your choice of a replacement or refund, either of witch will arrive promptly and courtesy.

* Unconditional as in if they don't stick, you're not happy with the way they sick, they stick to your finger, your kid sticks them on his bike, your wife got pissed and threw them away, your dog ate it, it flew out the window, you lost it... exactly what part of unconditional don't you understand?

This came straight from their website. http://www.archertransfers.com/shop.html

Yup,

Woody stands behind his product like few others.

As for the love/hate thing, for the tricky ones, I just rub them on clear decal paper and apply them like a decal. I'm usually more interested in the specific markings and not the application method that are offered.

Back