• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Airbus A-320; PLL LOT, Heller 1/125 >>>DONE<<<

dewertus

This time a very unusual as for me as model - not enough that it's "passenger" then the scale is completely "from heaven" - Airbus A-320 Heller in scale 1/125.

Model built on a total departure from the main interests and for "sport and relaxation". Unfortunately my fear were confirmed: the "passenger" despite it's simplicity was a considerable challenge ...

Because Heller provided model with decals only for "Air France" (I do not like this airline) I decided to finish it in a slightly different painting - in a certain sense painting is a fiction, but not so as big as to be initially might seem. A-320 does not fly in PLL LOT, but owned by U.S. Airways or Lufthansa machines carry on the colors of the Star Alliance. For PLL LOT this obligation fills Boeing B-737 (from which I used decals in my A-320).

DSCF6384.JPG

DSCF6385.JPG

DSCF6386.JPG

DSCF6387.JPG

DSCF6376.JPG

DSCF6380.JPG

DSCF6379.JPG

Back