• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

A T & T get together in St. Louis!

bob letterman

Master at Arms
Staff member
On saturday, August 14th, we met the Bowery's at a local restaurant, had a nice dinner, then went to a magic show. John Bowery has been into the magic scene since he was a young man. I'm as old as Methuselah, an he is even got a coupla years on me! Anyway, the show was great, gave me some encouragement, there was a 99 year old magician who stole the show! He was also married to his 30 year old assistant who also stole the show. A round of applause for the old dude Guys! Had a great time!

On Sunday John and his beautiful wife Maureen, came out to see the museum. Susan and I rolled out the red carpet and I put my cooking skills to task and made dinner.

Here are some shots at the restaurant! John and Maureen.

CIMG1696a.jpg

All of us! Why do I look like a raccoon? Guess it's those sunglasses!

CIMG1697.jpg

In the museum

CIMG1700.jpg

CIMG1701.jpg

Some shots around the house and the dinner table! Maureen and the cagmeister!

StLouis002edt.jpg

El chefo Roberto!

StLouis003edt.jpg

With apron even! Some kinda cow pattern, what do I know, I'm a city boy!

StLouis005edt.jpg

The table.

StLouis007edt.jpg

Maureen!

StLouis009edt.jpg

We had a GREAT time! Ready to do it all over again,

Bob and Susan!

Sorry Boss, No Lamingtons this trip! :whistle: :whistle: :whistle: :whistle:

C'mon, that is really a difficult dessert to get just right! I'll wait till there are at least five or six of us! :idonno :idonno :idonno

I did have some Tim Tams around, but forgot about them! :D :D :D

Bob

Looks like you had a great time

I love John and Maureen they are such nice, nice people and of course English like me :)

andyfettes wrote:
Looks like you had a great time

I love John and Maureen they are such nice, nice people and of course English like me :)

Oh so they are no good at cricket either :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

Jenny :kiss:

We had a fantastic time and as you can see, the table setting was fabulous. Bob cooked the most wonderful meal and dessert, we even got to take home the leftovers and had those last night. Just delicious and probably the best meal we have ever had.
Thanks Bob and Susan.
John and Maureen.

Looks like a lot of fun. I am sure you all had a blast. John next time you are down let me know. I do not live far from Bob.

Joe

The museum looks like a great place to be.

Btw, how do ya keep it so clean? I have a hard enough time keeping the dust off everything in the house let alone a whole other building with alot of clear cases.

Tim

Tim, Dude!

That's what wives are for! (y) (y) (y)

OMG! Am I gonna hear it now! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Bob

bob letterman wrote:
Tim, Dude!

That's what wives are for! (y) (y) (y)

OMG! Am I gonna hear it now! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Bob

:eek:hmy: No Poppy !!! :angry: Thats what the Naughty corner is for :laugh: !!!!

Susan , now for punishment , order his favourite pizza , and sit there and eat the lot with Cagney and Star and don't give him any of it ! :pp

Jenny :kiss:

Back