• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

1/35 Westwall bunkers

Is it posed on a paper plate? The illusion of being heavy is just that then? :coolio2:
You know your plates:ro:
it is indeed a paper /Cardboard plate Left over from last week's BQ ,
makes it Easier to rotate when aibrushing ........the bunker weigh about 3 kilos ,so is a small one for me .

Some green paint,
a.jpg
b.jpg
c.jpg
d.jpg
e.jpg

Last edited:
Are you filling a build request or do European model enthusiasts look in and buy your cool stuff?

Are you filling a build request or do European model enthusiasts look in and buy your cool stuff?
These are not on request ,
I just like to build bunkers, Plastic model kits dont do it for me any more .
But i cant wait for the new TAKOM 1/35 scale V1 with launch ramp :yipee:and probbebly make the Concrete side walls for it.
(I allways come back to the plaster )

I have a few regular buyers for my bunkers , as soon as am done looking at them , i post them on a Dutch site and than the Emails come in..............

Last edited:
I understand. A great many historical boats and ships have been ignored in The Industry. Vessels I wish for. Your creations have a grandeur my little model ships do not possess. :notworthytens:

This is the last one …i think.
Doppel MG schartenstand / Twin MG bunker,

Still want to add battle damage to one of them.
001.jpg
2 002.jpg
005.jpg
006.jpg
007.jpg
008.jpg
009.jpg
010.jpg

Last edited:
Back