• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

1/35 CH-54A cockpit

jknaus

Administrator
Screaming Toad Models has finally finished his files for the ICM 1/35 CH-54A cockpit. They look awesome. I think he only has a Facebook page now, but he does have some files on Cults3D. The cockpit will be £68 plus postage. Here is the excerpt from FB.
"
I would like to happily announce that my third product is now on sale, and its a big one!
Set STM35003 is a major cockpit upgrade for the ICM 1/35th CH-54A.
This set includes the same seats, pedals and fans as STM35001.
It also includes the folding jump seat from STM35002
as well as a very detailed cockpit surrounding including:
- Full replacement cockpit deck with centre step included, and a lot of surface detail.
- Detailed floor to ceiling control enclosure.
- Detailed instrument panel and centre console – one with full instrument and switch detail ready to be painted, and another provided blank to allow easy use of 3d decals/etch. Instrument panels are designed to allow wiring to be added easily if desired.
- Detailed add on parts providing the side and rear wall structure.
- Detailed front and rear canopy framing, as well as windscreen heater ducting.
- Detailed side door framework.
- Rear crew side door detail with an option for the door to be open (minor surgery required).
- Accurate aft pilot controls, footrest and rear heater ducting.
- Folded rear facing jump seat with support strut, completing all 5 seating positions.
- A new rear cargo barrier and rear pilots foot rest with improved detail.
- An add on for the ceiling, featuring insulation panels and missing fine detail such as spot lights and heater vents.
- Please see the kit instructions for full detail and images of what is included.
This set replaces ~95% of the kit cockpit parts.
Please note seat belts are not included.
Instructions are available as a pdf file. You can find them ready to download on scalemates – link in comments, or message me and I can email (12mb file).
I am selling this set for £68 (GBP) plus postage.
To order, please message me through this facebook page with your location and I can give you a total shipped amount.
Any customs/import fees are the buyers responsibility as this is out of my control.
Payment is through paypal only. If you don’t have an account I can send an invoice which can be paid via debit/credit card.
Please read carefully before ordering: I am a full time parent with a very busy four year old, and all printing/packing/posting is done within a portion of my very limited hobby time so I ask for patience.
I am doing this as I enjoy sharing my work with the modelling community, and of course a bit of pocket money to support my hobby is appreciated.
It may take me a day or two to respond to messages, and a few days to post.
I will not ask for any payment unless I have the physical product ready to send. If I need to print stock this may take a week or two but you will be informed in advance.
Thanks all
Dave"
I have a request in for a kit and can give a review when it arrives.
tar1.jpg
tar2.jpg
tar3.jpg

James

That's cool James! I thought you were starting your build of this big beastie.
When I saw this being designed last year I held off on building it. It must be premonition this was coming out soon because last week I ordered the rotor head, tail rotor, and wheels by Resikit. They are on their way. Right now I am stalled on building.
James

Back