• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

1/32 BV 138

Ouch , who actually spends that sort of money on kits .
Mine spent many years on the shelf before I had the nerves to start on it but this one would have to sit in the store many years before I had enough cash to buy it .
I don't think it could be any fun for me .
Cheers, Christian

It would be cool, but I don't have that kind of cash! If someone came out with a cheaper plastic kit like Piet said!

I did buy the 48 scale version from MPM HML several years ago when I had a good run of overtime cash and that has been the most I have spent on a model yet!

I'm surprised you haven't announced a Matchbox/Revell Do-18 into the Twins GB! It certainly would be unique!
1717509365025.png

Been there, done that Saul!

IMG_7350.JPG

IMG_7351.JPG

I built this one years ago, I think it might have been back on Swanny's site. Certainly was interesting and it is one of 2 planes I really wish someone would do in 48 scale, this and a Do 26. I wouldn't build it again though!

Back