• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Recent content by Darkhorse

  1. Darkhorse

    just got this....

    Thanks fellas, really appreciate your comments!
  2. Darkhorse

    just got this....

    For those who are following, an up date on the PACV. An intresesting kit, though it does have one or three propblems, small parts fit is bad in places, over engineered in others. Oh well, do as I can...must get back to that Connie LOL.....maybe after the Little bird and the Cobra.....
  3. Darkhorse

    just got this....

    Thank you Sir
  4. Darkhorse

    Charlie Still Don't Surf! OH-6 Loach References

    It is rather sad that there aren't many in 1/48 scale. I got the academy MH version and the parts needed to convert the tail. Also will use the decals I got for the Cobra (whatever is left) and ask a mate of mine to print up those that I need.....now for a name, I like the name "Proud Mary" or...
  5. Darkhorse

    just got this....

    I don't think I will do anymore, that would be become overkill. So gotta get the crew, and have started work on the hovercraft, with the help of Mr Sharkmouth's pictures!
  6. Darkhorse

    just got this....

    Thought I may have been a little heavy on the grime....appears not from Mr Sharkmouth's pics
  7. Darkhorse

    just got this....

    Yeah, sadly that awful wilson pre select went in it.....sold him off as there was no one who knew how to fix it (stuck in 5th gear)
  8. Darkhorse

    just got this....

    Tried looking up "Masterpiece models" it would appear that they don't exist anymore, so I'm thinking that their kits are as rare as rocking horse s#it?
  9. Darkhorse

    just got this....

    Thanks mate, sad to see them with all that rust... WA is a beautiful state, spent some time in Spokane
  10. Darkhorse

    just got this....

    LOL I thought I was bad with just owning an armoreded car LOL. What info have you got on the PACV, specifically interiors, colours etc, can't seem to find much on them. Yes I know should have drilled the .50's out, buthave busted most of my drills...annoying that! Gotta ask, where on earth did...
  11. Darkhorse

    just got this....

    Yeah I got the edward kit and there was nothing for the shields for the M60 and the grenade launcher. The tarp is made with tissue over the plastic and then when dry sprayed over with OD green and then various washes, nearly wrecked the lot when a put a hole in the tissue but managed to close it...
  12. Darkhorse

    just got this....

    The "Bad Bunny" is progressing....
  13. Darkhorse

    just got this....

    Centaur.... Where you in the Vietnam "Centaurs"? Just wondering about the insignia on the little birds there.
  14. Darkhorse

    just got this....

    Gunna get one from Hong Kong, the Aussie dollar is garbage at the moment and freight is shocking from the US.... Just have to wait awhile till the wife cools down after a couple of "little" purchases LOL
  15. Darkhorse

    just got this....

    Just got the Acadamy 1/48, will have to get the tail kit to convert it into a A model though.
Back
Top