• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Recent content by Cheyenne

  1. Cheyenne

    One Down One to Go

    No problem , I'll just make up some lame ass excuse ........... my dogs do and get away with it all the time ..............
  2. Cheyenne

    One Down One to Go

  3. Cheyenne

    One Down One to Go

    As in a boom - lawnmower ...............
  4. Cheyenne

    One Down One to Go

    Amid all the apoca;yptic junk layin around , there's gotta be an old lawn mower .
  5. Cheyenne

    American Southwest, Circa 1876, Sioux Warriors vs US 7th Cavalry

    I'm not gonna repeat what I said on MSC , ................. I'll double down on it . Brilliant BroSki !!!!
  6. Cheyenne

    One Down One to Go

    Thanks Pup !!!
  7. Cheyenne

    One Down One to Go

    The Gecko LARC modern kit came with a Zodiak , good news is , it came with a Zodiak , the bad news is it was a pita to build and get square and even and it does'nt come with an outboard !!! Anywho , I'll be scratchin a redneck/ hillbilly field mod trailer and looks like an outboard also .
  8. Cheyenne

    13th Panzer Jagdpanzer IV at Lake Balatan

    Ya still had to paint them to look good and convincing though ............
  9. Cheyenne

    13th Panzer Jagdpanzer IV at Lake Balatan

    Beautiful work Anthony , the track prints came out very good , luv the figs .
  10. Cheyenne

    One Down One to Go

    Thanks Pup , thanks guys !!! Still tons to do ..........
  11. Cheyenne

    American Southwest, Circa 1876, Sioux Warriors vs US 7th Cavalry

    Found these , straight upish but flowing backwards . First pic , all directions , leaning to back flow . I couldn't find any video of American Indians on horeseback wearing war bonnets at a gallop , mostly in parades Then yet again I couldn't find any actual photos or videos of T-Rexes for what...
  12. Cheyenne

    American Southwest, Circa 1876, Sioux Warriors vs US 7th Cavalry

    Nice work BroSki , good to see you back at it !!! Seeing as the horses are galloping , wouldn't the war bonnet feathers be , well in just about every direction backwards , straight upish , crazy angles but flowing backwards , am I making any sense ?
  13. Cheyenne

    One Down One to Go

    Thanks BroSki ,, I've added some broken glass bits to mask the rounded edges on the windshield glass screw up .
  14. Cheyenne

    One Down One to Go

    I screwed up by leaving round edges on the broken windshield where the block went through , don't look like broken glass , gonna have to do something bout that .
Back
Top