• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Zvezda GAZ-MM 1/35

I wonder if that's another one of the ancient Alan kits reboxed under a different label like Dragon did with the Zis truck I have? My model was a bear to assemble too with il fitting parts or parts like the wheels that weren't totally there - that is not all the plastic filled the molds.

Good luck. It's looking good so far.

Cheers

Thanks Mike, going to let it sit for now, not sure i like how it looks. But need to seal it but nervous as never used a airbrush on a model for that yet..... :frantic

I have only just picked up an airbrush and trying new ways of doing things as was always an enamels man before.

Thin your paint, load up the brush and fire away on a spare kit. The nice thing about acrylics is they dry fast and if you don't like the look, you can paint right over them. Keep calm and spray on. (y)

Nightmare shifts at work meaning reduced time to get in the den, but got to get this finished in the next week or so. :smack :bat :bat

Back