• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

"ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE" CAMPAIGN

OK tell me this would be an ok starting point http://www.ebay.com/itm/NEW-Revell-GMC-Pickup-with-Snow-Plow-Plastic-Model-Kit-/400347394584?pt=Model_Kit_US&hash=item5d36907218

Well my goal was not to create stories, but rather get folks to try a little kitbashing. With all the interesting (more)modern stuff out these days it could make for some interesting combinations. Like to one I'm thinking about a cross between a LAV and a M163. The reason I used the title "Zombie Apocalypse" was to make the build more current. I know it's hard to turn loose of WW 2 subjects, but zombie nazis "really?"

Terry :huh:

Well my goal was not to create stories, but rather get folks to try a little kitbashing. With all the interesting (more)modern stuff out these days it could make for some interesting combinations. Like to one I'm thinking about a cross between a LAV and a M163. The reason I used the title "Zombie Apocalypse" was to make the build more current. I know it's hard to turn loose of WW 2 subjects, but zombie nazis "really?"

You've not seen the best movie to ever grace the face of the planet then Terry lol
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3-KQh87_V2Q

My idea for an older pickup comes from the fact that here in my area there are so dang many of them. I wanted to go for more of the random Cletus and Bubba setup that you'd see right after the beginning of Z Day.

Terry.
About how far back in time,as far as AFV'S go,are you allowing? I get no W.W.2 stuff :) Maybe go back as far as the 1970's or 1980's?

Terry.
About how far back in time,as far as AFV'S go,are you allowing? I get no W.W.2 stuff :) Maybe go back as far as the 1970's or 1980's?

Yeah that should be ok. You still see stuff like around. At least around here.

B)

Terry.

Yeah that should be ok. You still see stuff like around. At least around here.

B)
My M3 Bradley with the turret from a V150 will fit in well. :soldier :pilot :beer

Bump! If this campaign is you cup of tea now is the time to get on board. Are you in or out?

I'm in just have to figure out what to do, but i guess i have something that fits...
//Mats

I promised myself not to start any new builds until I at least painted one but...

Shelf Queens will be fine!

While moving boxes, I heard a crunch as I stepped around a car model box. I didn't dare look inside but it may be a candidate? Absolutely no clue what to do though as it was a (Human) race car.

Regards,

I promised myself not to start any new builds until I at least painted one but...

Shelf Queens will be fine!

While moving boxes, I heard a crunch as I stepped around a car model box. I didn't dare look inside but it may be a candidate? Absolutely no clue what to do though as it was a (Human) race car.

Regards,

Well I wanted people to do a little kit bashing. I guess you're off to a good start. :laugh:

B)

Back