• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Wittman's Last Ride All Finished 1/12

Wittman's Last Ride (WIP) 12/02

I feel for you! I hate wheels!

good progress. (y)

Terry B)

Looking good, which tracks are you planning to use? :good:

Road Wheels!! AAAAAHHHHHHH!
Brummbar Gave my Sweetie a Tiger Dio, titled "taking The Tiger for a walk" I admire anyone with that much tenacity!

Wittman's Last Ride (Dunkelgelb ) 12/11

Finally had time to prime and get my basecoat down,next up camo.

Wittman's Last Ride (Camo+Tracks ) 12/26

I knew I wouldn't be able to exactly duplicate 007's distinctive 3-tone camo,but it looks decent anyway.Next up will be the weathering process.I also assembled and treated the Fruils with AK Burnishing Fluid and some AK washes.I like the dark brown color.They still will get some pigments to impart a dusty look along with sanding the high points.

Wittman's Last Ride (Almost There ) 1-8

Coming to the finish line with this one.Just have to add the antennas,figures,and do some spot weathering

This kit was a very nice kit to build,no assembly issues at all.Painted mostly with Tamiya paints and weathered with AK and Mig products.I added a RB barrel and sprung for Fruils on this one.Thank you for your kind words and encouragement.Also any suggestions are welcome.

Back